Spyderco Endura 4 impressions

The first Spyderco knife was made in 1976 under the direction of Sal Glesser. The company started out as a traveling entity as Sal & his wife, Gail, traveled from show to show. The first permanent establishment was in Golden, Colorado where the company made its first folding knife in 1978. The company proudly touts their knives as being different, peculiar, even out there. "We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
jmh58
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Spyderco Endura 4 impressions

Postby jmh58 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Pocket Knife Maniac wrote:Endura 4 is my favorite edc folder, I love it :D

KOOL!! And WELCOME!!!! ::tu:: ::tu:: Lots of great people cruz this Forum!!! John :D
..a great rabbit chase ends with a BANG!!

Son.. You need to get off the front porch once in a while!!

Not all who wander are lost!!!

All it takes is a little bit of sharp!!

Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Postby Colonel26 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Pocket Knife Maniac wrote:Endura 4 is my favorite edc folder, I love it :D

Welcome aboard. Good to have you with us. I loved my Endura. But unfortunately it jumped out of my overall pocket one day while I was mowing and is gone. But I'm making due with my new Military with s30v steel. It's a fine fine knife.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

sedona

Postby sedona » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:51 pm

I really like the endure 4, it just takes up too much room in my pocket.I leave it at home most days now and carry a case mini copperlock instead.

Return to “Spyderco Knife Forum”