Looking for a Benchmade 10100 lfk

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
BNSF Railrat

Looking for a Benchmade 10100 lfk

Post by BNSF Railrat »

Hey everyone, Im new to the forum. 3 years ago my uncle gave me a Benchmade 10100 lfk, brand new in the box. 2 months later, he passed away due to an unspecified cancer that began in his back and spread to his brain. My wife and I just moved to a new house and the knife was taken by someone out of my display case. I am extremely upset, and sad mainly because it had extreme sentimental value. I apologize for the sob story, its my own fault for letting someone I dont know help move our things. If anyone knows someone with one for sale, or comes across one, please let me know so I can buy it immediatley. Thank you for reading.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Looking for a Benchmade 10100 lfk

Post by bestgear »

This was just posted on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Benchmade-Harle ... Sw5dNWhIrz

I'm sorry for your hard lesson in human nature and the loss of your Uncle, hopefully finding a new knife will help ease some of the pain.

Good Luck, I'll keep my eyes open. Tom
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Welcome to AAPK. Glad to have you aboard. Sorry you had to learn about low life's the hard way but in your defense, moving time is very stressful and we can't always think of everything.

Do you work for Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway or are you a model train geek like one of my best buddies?
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
BNSF Railrat

Post by BNSF Railrat »

Thank you for the replies. I was too late, the one on ebay sold really fast ::disgust:: Yes Im a pipefitter for BNSF in Kansas, haha not a model geek.
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

BNSF RR - welcome to AAPK (a week late). I'll look around when I'm in Fayetteville NC this coming week - several large Benchmade dealers there. My wife's family were Atlantic/Seaboard Coast Line and Southern Rwy employees - her brother was the last when he retired from NS Corp a couple of years ago. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

OH - Do you happen know the names or locations of those dealers in Fayetteville? My son attends Methodist University and we are in Fayetteville a few times each year. Thanks in advance for your assistance. Tom
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”