robeson baby humpback whittler

The first Robeson knives were imported by Millard Robeson from England and Germany exclusively. This continued from 1979 until 1896 when Robeson began manufacturing knives in the United States. Since inception, the company has gone through several reorganizations & eventually ended up as a Queen Cutlery brand.
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

robeson baby humpback whittler

Post by carrmillus »

..wow, digging thru one of my knife displays that has empty boxes in the bottom and found one I had completely forgotten about(talk about dain brammage)!!....a Robeson Mastercraft baby humpback whittler-3 1/8" closed, stag handles, "mastercraft" oval shield-I think I got this one off of one of the early SMKW knife shows on tv-etch on blade says 1 of 400!!, can't believe I had forgotten about it!!........ ::facepalm:: ...............
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: robeson baby humpback whittler

Post by doglegg »

Just like getting a new one when you find one you did not know you had. And a lot cheaper. Congrats Tommy, handle it a while and tell it that it's pretty. ::tu:: ::tu::
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: robeson baby humpback whittler

Post by carrmillus »

...I think this one is a better looking knife than the full size S & M lockback!!!....... ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ............

Return to “Robeson Cutlery Company Collector's Forum”