A gift from Charlie Noyes

The first Robeson knives were imported by Millard Robeson from England and Germany exclusively. This continued from 1979 until 1896 when Robeson began manufacturing knives in the United States. Since inception, the company has gone through several reorganizations & eventually ended up as a Queen Cutlery brand.
woodwalker

A gift from Charlie Noyes

Post by woodwalker »

I just got home and received in the mail the most beautiful Robeson MinI Pearl Barlow as a gift from Charlie today! What a nice thing to do for a total stranger! I respect Charlie so much for his knowledge on Robeson knifes as we all do. Now I have the utmost respect for Charlie as a person. Thank you just don't seem enough but I sure thank you Charlie! It is so BEAUTIFUL and the pearl is so fiery!!!. Now for pics of this little beauty.
Attachments
20171030_175253.jpg
20171030_175244.jpg
20171030_175224.jpg
20171030_175217.jpg
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: A gift from Charlie Noyes

Post by Railsplitter »

That is a really neat little knife! I love it!
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

Woodwalker I would be beside myself with joy and I wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off the knife. Wonderful gift and I can tell it is much appreciated. :D
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

Ed! I AM beside myself!! I won't let it out of my hand even to eat dinner! I know it's not going anywhere but I just can't turn loose of it! ::groove::
RobesonsRme.com
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

I've been known to go to bed still bonding with a knife.

That's what you are doing. Bonding.

It's a necessary step sometimes.

Charlie
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

I know one thing, I am not turning loose of this little jewel for a while. My wife is amazed as well. Amazed at the knife and the fact that there are people in this world who would do such a nice thing!
ratlesnake75

Post by ratlesnake75 »

Hey Guys, Charlie is a Wonderful person and He served for his countrymen as well as being a Great knife guy. Nearly ALL the folks here on AAPK that I have come across are just like Mr. Charlie,,,,Sweet, Kind, Compassionate, Selflessness and this is what we love most about this site. Thank you AAPK for allowing us to get together & bond w/ each other and Our love for knives. Thank you Mr. Charlie for your selflessness as it will Never ever go un-noted whether its brought to everyones attention or not. We all know how special you are in our hearts, I know I respect you more than you will ever know also.
Kindest Regards & Blessings to all
Mark
I Buy/Sell/Trade All Vintage Antique Pocket knives from Junkers to Mint. I am Easy going, so Please shoot me a message ANYTIME!!! l Live & Breath KNIVES Everyday.

Return to “Robeson Cutlery Company Collector's Forum”