My Link Collection

Kershaw began its foray into the knife business sometime during 1974. The company was originally based in Portland Oregon, but most early knives were manufactured in Japan. The first US manufacturing plant was opened in 1997 & the company currently offers knives made in the U.S., Japan, & China. Pete Kershaw (an ex Gerber salesman) started the business.
CKicksXL

My Link Collection

Post by CKicksXL »

Here is my collection of links. I usually carry one of the blue ones in front. One I need to send it for repair because the clip screw threads on the knife stripped out.

I like this version the best. Although I have never held the other two versions. These things just fit so well in my hand. The black knife has a m390 blade.

Just thought I'd share.
Thanks
Attachments
20221230_105838.jpg
20221230_105822.jpg
20221230_105821.jpg
20221230_105819.jpg
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: My Link Collection

Post by QTCut5 »

CKicksXL wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:59 am Here is my collection of links.
Ah, another Kershaw collector. I've always been a fan of Kershaw knives. Once upon a time, long long ago, I had a goal to collect as many different Kershaw patterns as I could. I managed to accumulate quite a pile before I finally decided that I really liked the Leeks with black blades the most. So, I sold or gave away all the other patterns (although I continued to carry a regular silver handled, partially serrated silver blade Leek 1600ST for several years as my main EDC knife). Now, however, I have two different Kershaw patterns in my regular EDC rotation: a Chill 3410ST and a Mini Task 1500ST; both are perfect knives for my EDC needs.

Still enjoy looking at all the various Kershaw patterns, though. Thanks for sharing your very nice Link collection. 8) ::tu:: I especially like the blue and the gray models with blackwashed blades ::nod::.
We are all just prisoners here of our own device.
In the master's chamber they gather for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast.
(Eagles: Hotel California)

~Q~

Return to “Kershaw Knife Forum”