Zero tolerance 0200?

Kershaw began its foray into the knife business sometime during 1974. The company was originally based in Portland Oregon, but most early knives were manufactured in Japan. The first US manufacturing plant was opened in 1997 & the company currently offers knives made in the U.S., Japan, & China. Pete Kershaw (an ex Gerber salesman) started the business.
Ryan9977

Zero tolerance 0200?

Post by Ryan9977 »

Hi guys. New here. Had a Quick question about an 0 200 I’ve seen way different values on used ones. What is a non serrated one in good condition worth. Any ideas? Thanks. Ryan
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Zero tolerance 0200?

Post by philco »

Hi Ryan, welcome to AAPK. I did a quick search of sold listings on ebay for the ZT 200. There is a wide spread in prices paid, running from about $100 to about $260. It certainly would appear it would be to your benefit to be patient when trying to purchase one.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Zero tolerance 0200?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Ryan, Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place. I can tell you that prices on eBay are all over the place. If you are smart, try watching out for this from sellers who don’t have a lot of history. The big sellers have so many watching their auctions that their prices are usually the ones that are at the top end of the price spectrum. But the small guys have the lowest prices, unless they have artificially set the starting price too high.
I buy a lot of knives this way and get better prices by not getting into a bidding war w/ the crowds on the big guys sites.
Just FYI,
Welcome again.
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “Kershaw Knife Forum”