Provencial SHooting Cowboy Penknife

Colonial Knife was incorporated in 1926 by three brothers; Antonio, Domenic, & Fredrick Paolantonio. It grew to become one of the largest pocket knife manufacturers in the US during the 1960s. The company shut down in 1998, but was back into production under the Colonial Cutlery International Corporation in 2001. Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. brand is the imported line of knives and tools while the U.S.A.- made products fall under the Colonial Knife brand.
ravenhill

Provencial SHooting Cowboy Penknife

Post by ravenhill »

1100.jpg
Howdy!!!! I put this HERE as there seems to be at least a family connection between Colonial and Provencial Cutlery. Has anyone ever seen this little knife? Its a single blade pen knife, 3" long. ANY information on this little guy would be appreciated, especially age. Any info would be of interest! THANKS!!!
sunknife

Re: Provencial SHooting Cowboy Penknife

Post by sunknife »

I have no info on that one but have to say it's a cool little knife, neat and stylish artwork on it. ::tu::
Reminds me of the old western tv shows like Roy Rogers in the 60's when I was a kid.
Greg
ravenhill

Re: Provencial SHooting Cowboy Penknife

Post by ravenhill »

Thanks, reminded me of the same shows. Thought it might be a premium of some kind.... :)

Return to “Colonial Knife Collector's Forum”