AKC Extreme's

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Samb

AKC Extreme's

Post by Samb »

Here's my AKC Extreme's
Attachments
IMG_20220923_103904609.jpg
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: AKC Extreme's

Post by Madmarco »

It is so darn cool to finally see pictures from you Sam! ::groove:: I've been discussing your knives with you for close to 2 years now but was never able to see pictures of them, but I can now. I have the middle knife in your shot, but I've been looking hard at the silver/silver model too. I see you're like me in that you like to collect the same style knife but with different features or colors, but that gets costly for me. You just helped me decide what today's "Comfort Knife" is gonna be! 8)
8)
Samb

Post by Samb »

I'll probably never use them but I just can't help myself! More to come.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Samb wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:41 pm I'll probably never use them but I just can't help myself! More to come.
Hey, I know the feeling only too well my friend! My obsession with sets of knives and manual/auto versions has caused me to obtain many more models than I ordinarily would have purchased. I love them all though and have zero regrets on buying any of them! 8)
8)
Samb

Post by Samb »

I don't regret it either, I'd probably blow the money on ice cream and not have a thing to show for it but a mouth full of cavities.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

::rotflol:: ::clapping:: ::rotflol:: ! 8)
8)
Samb

Post by Samb »

Madmarco wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:45 pm It is so darn cool to finally see pictures from you Sam! ::groove:: I've been discussing your knives with you for close to 2 years now but was never able to see pictures of them, but I can now. I have the middle knife in your shot, but I've been looking hard at the silver/silver model too. I see you're like me in that you like to collect the same style knife but with different features or colors, but that gets costly for me. You just helped me decide what today's "Comfort Knife" is gonna be! 8)
I like the black handled knives better but they were sold out so I bought the orange one first, then the silver and they got the black in so I had to have it. I like my carry knives with a satin blade and black scales, no special reason just my preference.

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”