Does this Microtech LUDT look fake?

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Kramersknife

Does this Microtech LUDT look fake?

Post by Kramersknife »

Does the lower knife in photo look like a fake L-UDT or is it just me? Its dated 1995 Serial #097 Black One above it is obvious
Any help would be appreciated
KN
Attachments
122_3.jpg
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Does this Microtech LUDT look fake?

Post by Madmarco »

I can't say for sure KN, but it looks suspiciously similar to clones I've seen at www.dhgate.com , and, www.aliexpress.com , both completely safe links I provide cuz I don't know how to transfer their online pictures over here. Once on their homepages, enter "ludt knives" in their search boxes and various listings come up. That's a really nice group you posted! 8)
8)
Littlejohn66

Post by Littlejohn66 »

I have had several clones from CH . The one you have looks to be real. The reason I say this is because of the scales. The gun grip checkering I have not seen in any of the clones . The clones have 4 stripe's or grooves cut into the handle similar to the Benchmade knives. Blade markings are another key. I'll try to post you some pics of the fakes , but you can find them online to. Search elmax steel blades .
Also the date and serial number. The clones are dated 2017 which is the year they hit the market in online sales. The date gives me satisfaction the blade is actually a Micro-tech.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

::welcome:: to AAPK Lj66! ::handshake:: Please post pictures of your knives, real or cloned, cuz we love pictures here! 8)
8)

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”