Kandar Leverlock Autos on Ebay! Sweet!

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
DABLADEMAN

Kandar Leverlock Autos on Ebay! Sweet!

Post by DABLADEMAN »

There are some very nice Kandar brand leverlock automatic knives listed on Ebay presently. Just look up "Kandar knife lever" and you can view them. They come from Latvia. I have purchased three of them so far. Shipped cost is about $23.00. I know! seem really cheap!, but the build quality is really superb. They are side opening with a kicker spring. Stainless blade and frame with ice wood handles. Uses a flip up lever/lock. Check them out before they are gone.
DABLADEMAN

Re: Kandar Leverlock Autos on Ebay! Sweet!

Post by DABLADEMAN »

Just received my third Kandar auto today. Dang! these are nice knives for the price. The other two I own have clip style blades, while this one has a drop point type blade, plus this knife has nice jimping on the base of the spine and bolster (nice touch). The wood handles on these knives are all different. If you check on Ebay, the individual knives you see are the actual knife that you will receive. So, you can select the knife with the wood handle that like. I just cannot get over the price! I have seen $200 autos that are not built or look as nice as these. Shipping time runs a little less than two weeks, but believe me, it's worth the wait.
Knifemaker

Re: Kandar Leverlock Autos on Ebay! Sweet!

Post by Knifemaker »

Thanks for the heads up I like the screw together construction, I picked up one I plane to make a custom blade for mine!

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”