press button knife co walden help

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
nodakfinds

press button knife co walden help

Post by nodakfinds »

hello. i am new here and i have received help already! how about some more! i have 5 push button automatic knives i would like to list in my store. all 5 are in great shape. there is one that is flyloc, 1 that is press button knife company and 3 schrade cut co knives. the largest is about 3 11/16ths. the smallest is about 2 14/16ths. all knives work pretty good and they look great. i am not looking for exact numbers. i would like to put all 5 together in one lot and i just need a general idea what would be a fair price for me and the buyer. thank you and i know this is kind of vague but just a general idea would be helpful. i could take pictures of the knives with my phone and send them to you on your phone if you wish. Thank you. Joe.
lt632ret

Re: press button knife co walden help

Post by lt632ret »

send pics to LT632ret@frontiernet.net from the sizes i would guess these are all small double bladed knives, These can vary from 10 or 20 bucks for a parts knife to hundreds for a mint rare version. in real estate it is location location location with these it is condition condition condition.It is impossible to tell without at least pics and damn near impossible with out actually having the piece in hand. Regards LT. Schrade made these in 3 sizes 2,7/8" 3,1/4" 3,3/4" . flylocks were 3,1/4 or 3,3/8 I forget.
Press button similar. Those are closed sizes. Unlike most autos these are usually measured closed. . I can also be reached at LT LTLTD cutlery collectables here on AAPK although I am not sure how. I am not real good with computer stuff. LT.
nodakfinds

Post by nodakfinds »

i thank you for your help. i just listed all 5 as a lot in my store and some pictures are there. i have no idea on the value so i just started somewhere and i will go down or up from there! Joe.
eddymunster

Post by eddymunster »

They are nice. I think you are better off selling them individually.
roostershooter

Post by roostershooter »

Where do i find your photos of these knives?
eddymunster

Post by eddymunster »

I saw them on ebay and they sold if I remember correctly.

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”