ERN gravity knife value?

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
montemojo

ERN gravity knife value?

Post by montemojo »

I posted this knife a while back. The owner is wanting to sell. So does anyone have an idea of what would be a good price?
20161016_095643.jpg
Thanks Monte
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: ERN gravity knife value?

Post by philco »

Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Bill DeShivs

Post by Bill DeShivs »

The blade has quite a bit of sharpening loss.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler

Factory authorized repair for:
Latama
Mauro Mario
LePre
Colonial
KABAR
Hubertus, Grafrath, Ritter
Schrade Cut. Co., Geo Schrade, Pressbutton, Flylock
Falcon/AKC/AGA Campolin
Puma
Burrell Cutlery
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

Bill DeShivs wrote:The blade has quite a bit of sharpening loss.
So how about a value? I looked at the thread Phil supplied. I believe that would be for a mint knife?
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

Thanks Phil, that gives us a starting point. Do you think this site has decent values on their knives?

Monte
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

montemojo wrote:Thanks Phil, that gives us a starting point. Do you think this site has decent values on their knives?

Monte

Monte I really don't know how reasonable that site's values are. I just pulled it up when doing a google search. As has been pointed out, the knife in question shows considerable wear so that would greatly decrease value. Also, as I'm sure you already realize, just because someone asks a certain price for a knife does not mean they will ever get that price paid to them.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

Yea like that guy with the schrades in Texas. He is Totally out of the ballpark. The one on the site you provided the link to is in better shape and tho op I think has some cracks as well as being sharpened I will have to look at it again. The seller is offering me first crack at it. I will probably pass as this has again deferred me from my goals. It seems they come out of the woodwork when I try to stay focused. Again thanks Phil!

Monte
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

We'll the seller is asking me to help put a price on it.

Monte
bronze4u

Post by bronze4u »

philco wrote:
montemojo wrote:Thanks Phil, that gives us a starting point. Do you think this site has decent values on their knives?

Monte

Monte I really don't know how reasonable that site's values are. I just pulled it up when doing a google search. As has been pointed out, the knife in question shows considerable wear so that would greatly decrease value. Also, as I'm sure you already realize, just because someone asks a certain price for a knife does not mean they will ever get that price paid to them.
Hi, just thought id throw in my two cents on the site in question.. I collect a lot of vintage auto's and his 'lowered' prices are even on the high side...
Many times double! Good site for details, however his pricing is way off! (Most of the time) Just saying... I'd say $200.00-250.00 tops

Cheers,

Kirk
If you’re gonna be dumb... You better be tough!
bronze4u

Post by bronze4u »

montemojo wrote:Yea like that guy with the schrades in Texas. He is Totally out of the ballpark. The one on the site you provided the link to is in better shape and tho op I think has some cracks as well as being sharpened I will have to look at it again. The seller is offering me first crack at it. I will probably pass as this has again deferred me from my goals. It seems they come out of the woodwork when I try to stay focused. Again thanks Phil!

Monte
Hi, just thought id throw in my two cents on the site in question.. I collect a lot of vintage auto's and his 'lowered' prices are even on the high side...
Many times double! Good site for details, however his pricing is way off! (Most of the time) Just saying... I'd say $200.00-250.00 tops

Cheers,

Kirk
If you’re gonna be dumb... You better be tough!
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

Thanks Kirk

Monte

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”