GANZO G7211

If you like Automatic knives, this is the forum to discuss and display them.
Captain O

Re: GANZO G7211

Post by Captain O »

I had a Ganzo G-7471-BK arrive in my mailbox yesterday along with my AKC 7.75" slimline. I love both knives and adore the blade profile of the G-7471-BK. Both are great carry knives and allow maximum versatility and usefulness. While the Ganzo is a bit heavy, it is of such robust design that it can be employed without reservation in the field without as much as a second thought. 8) ::tu::

Ganzo makes great knives for the price that we're in the "golden age" of Ganzo automatics. Buy them while you can. They are a "working man's" auto that it truly is an underrated tool. ::tu:: :mrgreen:
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

I have been patiently waiting for Ganzo to release a G7471-CF (Carbon Fiber). I don't know if they will ever do it - but if they do I'll be all over it.
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

TwoFlowersLuggage wrote:I have been patiently waiting for Ganzo to release a G7471-CF (Carbon Fiber). I don't know if they will ever do it - but if they do I'll be all over it.
I Would heartily recommend that you order a G7471-BK with the black G-10 scales. You'll be happy with the rugged design and the ability of the knife to tackle any task you throw at the unit. The scales provide more than adequate purchase and control while using the knife and this is a "user", not a play pretty display product! I'm glad I bought mine!

Buy one, you'll be so glad you did!

Return to “Switchblade Knife Collector`s Forum”