Kershaw Leek clipped to....underwear ! YUP

This forum is to share stories that are meaningful, or entertaining. The posts can be original stories, stories passed down in a family or a region, they could be based on a person's experience, childhood, or basically on anything. They could even be fictional, or humorous, so long as they are stories.
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Kershaw Leek clipped to....underwear ! YUP

Post by TripleF »

So, not long ago I was doing stuff in my underwear. It's too dang hot to get dressed so most of the time....well, I know....TMI.

But hear me out. I used a Kershaw Cryo to cut something, and didn't want to put the knife down, so I slid the clip over my underwear
and laughed.....thinking, wait till I tell the guys this. Well, not long after I forgot it was there.

The Tamp Bay Blues Festival is this coming weekend. I go with my brother in-law as he gets free tickets. Last year, as we presented
out admission tickets, they saw knives clipped to our pockets.....and notified us they were not allowed into the Festival. My bro in-law walked our knives back to the car.....the poor guy. I felt terrible.

Anywho.....that memory flashed in mhead last week, and I said to myself....I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT A KNIFE THIS YEAR! Then I pondered and recalled the Kershaw Cryo underwear accidental experiment and a little light went of in my brain, and I decided to carry it, but what if when I put my pants on.......and I couldn't tell if it was open.....until I saw blood.

Smart guy I am, I decided to needed a slim knife that would lock. BINGO! Kershaw Leek! 2 just arrived and I am sitting typing this and still alive.

And actually I can barely tell it's there......I know, go ahead....bring the comments.
Attachments
cccc.jpg
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
#goldpan

Re: Kershaw Leek clipped to....underwear ! YUP

Post by #goldpan »

Dude! Are you admitting that you have a Leek in drawers? ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::clapping:: ::clapping::
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

#goldpan wrote:Dude! Are you admitting that you have a Leek in drawers? ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::clapping:: ::clapping::

That's alright. Maybe it was his Depends he clipped it on!

Brahahahahahahaha!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

Very funny, actually!!
::rotflol::
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Scott, I can't explain why but I had this quick image of you visiting a men's room with some urgency, unzipping, and bringing forth the wrong tool i.e. the Leek. :lol:
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Quick Steel wrote:Scott, I can't explain why but I had this quick image of you visiting a men's room with some urgency, unzipping, and bringing forth the wrong tool i.e. the Leek. :lol:

You can't leak with a Leek, unless you stab yourself; then you would be leaking the wrong fluid! ::uc:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

::uc:: :shock:
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Keep a wary eye on those who peek while you leak. ::paranoid:: ::disgust::
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
fergusontd

Post by fergusontd »

::tu:: Now he can truthfully tell all the ladies he has a leathel weapon in his underwear! ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"

Return to “Mostly True Stories”