Spring has Sprung___My Wallet !!!!!!

This forum is to share stories that are meaningful, or entertaining. The posts can be original stories, stories passed down in a family or a region, they could be based on a person's experience, childhood, or basically on anything. They could even be fictional, or humorous, so long as they are stories.
big monk

Spring has Sprung___My Wallet !!!!!!

Post by big monk »

Friend of mine called and wants to go fishing Thursday -- Great I says, I'll see ya' then**

thought I had better spruce up the boat & take her out for a test run** __ started fishing this morning and the boat seemed a little sluggish ?? ::shrug::, but I thought it would be fine. Wrong !!!__ about two hours into the fishing ( with no bites ) -- the boat acted like it was out of gas ?? switched tanks,but still would not plane off ** opps !! another coil,I says to myself ?? __ got it back to the landing ( idle speed ), loaded and off to the boat mechanic* yes sir, another coil pack went out ::td:: -- made the decision to replace them all ( since I had replaced one in March & one in July ) my Mercury has (6) six ___ speaking of ( 6 ) ::woot:: that's what it cost me to replace the other 4 coils & fill up with gas !!!! $600.00 $$$$$$$$$$$ ::dang:: ___

wife stuck to her story "" that "dang boat" is a hole in the lake,that you keep throwing money into !! ::bad_day::

BUTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!! I'll be back on the lake,Thursday morning with my friend,trying to catch a few fish & enjoy what the GOOD LORD give us !!!!__________have a great day my friends, Monk ::ds::
I'm not young enough,____to know everything !!!!!!!!!!!!

MONK****
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Spring has Sprung___My Wallet !!!!!!

Post by jerryd6818 »

She's right you know. :mrgreen:

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. Sorry for your troubles. ::paranoid::
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
royal0014
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by royal0014 »

Break
Out
Another
Thousand

::dang::
Chris
i woke last night to the sound of thunder
how far off i sat and wondered
started humming a song from nineteen sixty two
aint it funny how the night moves
Dinadan
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Dinadan »

Your wife is right but it is still money well spent!
Mel

Return to “Mostly True Stories”