Vacation

This forum is to share stories that are meaningful, or entertaining. The posts can be original stories, stories passed down in a family or a region, they could be based on a person's experience, childhood, or basically on anything. They could even be fictional, or humorous, so long as they are stories.
ken98k
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Vacation

Post by ken98k »

My wife and I decided to go on an organized trip to Afghanistan, to see for ourselves what the place was like.

It didn't start well as the train we were traveling on broke down just few miles south of the station. We found ourselves stranded in a scary hell hole where no one around us spoke any English!

The train, and surrounding streets were full of Muslims, angry bearded types glared at us, my wife stood out in her brightly colored sun-dress, as all the local women were draped in black, head to toe, burkas.

We were extremely scared and convinced that we were in deep trouble.

Just then, Dave our group leader ushered us off the train and around the corner from Dearborn AMTRAK Station to the Greyhound terminal, where we continued our journey safely to Detroit Metro Airport.
I am the NRA.
Let's go Brandon!
jlw257

Re: Vacation

Post by jlw257 »

Thanks, made my day ::ds::
Larry W

Happiness is looking for XX Case Red Stag Knives
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Vacation

Post by 1967redrider »

::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Mostly True Stories”