R R 25th Anniversary Trapper.

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

R R 25th Anniversary Trapper.

Post by Old Folder »

The RR2146 Giant Trapper is the largest folder I have. Certainly not a EDC in Ca. However, it could be used to carve the holiday roast.
If you are a loyal Rough Rider collector you may want to act fast obtaining this Giant Trapper. SMKW has it for $29.99 ::uc::. With all the workmanship and tooling this knife has, it if far beyond my comprehension to make it available at that price. The box is very presentable also, with art of past RR Shields.
They will not last much longer. Mine is serialized with #242. It weights 1 lb 1.4 oz.
8" closed = 14 & 1/2" open.
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
img070.jpg
img067.jpg
img048.jpg
img065.jpg
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan
RevolverGuy

Re: R R 25th Anniversary Trapper.

Post by RevolverGuy »

8" closed! Wow that is a big one.
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by zed6309 »

Has RR been around for 25yrs :shock: that is a whopper ::tu:: defantly not uk legal :lol:
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Old Folder »

zed6309 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:34 pm Has RR been around for 25yrs :shock: that is a whopper ::tu:: defantly not uk legal :lol:
I agree Paul ::nod::
If I were to be pulled over here in California for a traffic violation and the officer found this in my vehicle he would most likely read me my rights.
I would classify it as a "Novelty" knife but still pretty cool and a good piece of Rough Riders 25yr history.
Dan
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Dan I guess I just don't keep up, but what are the laws about knives out there. Here in Texas we lifted all of the old laws and now you can walk down main street anywhere with you military sword hanging from your belt.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Old Folder »

dlr110 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:31 pm Dan I guess I just don't keep up, but what are the laws about knives out there. Here in Texas we lifted all of the old laws and now you can walk down main street anywhere with you military sword hanging from your belt.

More specific areas within California have their own laws on Length. For example, In Los Angeles County, California any knife with a blade longer than 3 inches is illegal to openly carry. Certain types of knives are illegal at any length.
All automatics are prohibited in the entire state of Ca.
I carried a 4" clip blade spyderco on my belt at work for many years before I retired from Fedex Freight. I did a lot of tie downs etc that required rope of different sizes, and never had a problem.
The Ca. law states that one could be incarcinated up to 4 years for violating the 3" rule. :roll:
Oh! Lets not forget California P65 Warnings that certain handle materials on knives could cause "Cancer and Reproductive Harm".
Dan

Return to “Chinese-made knives”