Two Sun knife questions...

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
americanedgetech

Two Sun knife questions...

Post by americanedgetech »

I am the guy that will buy anything that looks "nice".
Soooo I just bought this Two Sun "flipper" for 21.00 on the Flea. I only bought it because I have a friend that likes flippers, and it was 1/2 the price it sells on the big river seller.

The reason I am posting this is because the knife looks solid but the Am-river sellers images seem to show a LOT of swarf on the knife.
I am curious if Two Sun is a popular China made brand? Is anyone familiar with them? Are they worth a few dollars to try?
They sell for a lot more than Sanrenmu or Ganzo on retail sites so I am wondering what I will receive.

I do get the fact that this is a forum for collectible knives (mainly) but there are enough Chinese collectors that I feel comfortable asking about Two Sun... They are new to me.
Attachments
s-l1600 (4).jpg
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
XX Case XX

Re: Two Sun knife questions...

Post by XX Case XX »

Check this out Ken. There might be some good information here.https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/two ... c.1501746/

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
americanedgetech

Post by americanedgetech »

Thanks Mike!

I'll take a look... ::tu::
Edit:
Mostly what I expected as far as opinions but no one said it was plain junk. I guess I'll post up an opinion when I get it.
Thanks again Mike...
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
millerberea3

Post by millerberea3 »

I have several of the TWO SUN knives. the Chinese are really stepping up the game with the quality of these knives. My favorite TS knives are the Night Morning Designs. check out the TS-18 reverse Tanto D2 steel blade option. super nice CNC knife the mill work is awesome. you really have to shop around to get the best value. eBay takes a lot of fiddling with other bidders to get a good price, ya know other knife people are starting to catch on to the quality of these knives so the price keeps going up. see attached photo
Attachments
twosun ts18 01.jpg
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

Look on youtube for a channel called Luvthemknives. He reviews tons of the Chinese knives, including TwoSun, Ganzo, Sanrenmu, Kevin John, CH, Bestech and many others.

Some of these knives are an AMAZING value. Of course, not every Chinese knife is excellent, and there are also cheap copies and counterfeits. But the good ones are really excellent and beautiful knives with butter smooth operation and excellent blade steel.

Oh, and if you want the best deal on Chinese knives and don't mind waiting weeks or months to get the knife, check out fasttech.com and gearbest.com
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
tnknife

Post by tnknife »

I have aquired a few TwoSun knives and have found them to be of good quality. Here is a pic of my favorite.
Attachments
ts83.jpg

Return to “Chinese-made knives”