Rough Rider Buckshot Bone

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
Toejammer

Rough Rider Buckshot Bone

Post by Toejammer »

Came in today, and I'm very impressed. Fit and finish are tight, and the bone pattern is beautiful. I like the little red micarta liner they used too, sets it off. Came out of the box shaving sharp. I've got the small single blade lock back coming too, and after seeing this, I think I will snag the whole series. (six in all)

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee
americanedgetech

Re: Rough Rider Buckshot Bone

Post by americanedgetech »

That is attractive ToeJammer. It is also the second "Buckshot" handle pattern I have seen in two days
I am a RR fan, and I do believe I will be seeking one of those for myself. ::nod::

It reminds me of the S&W knife w/ that muskrat blade configuration. I forget what S&W called theres... but I just passed on one last night.
It's on Campingsurvival dot com (used knives) section. around 7-8 bucks I think
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Old Folder »

Toejammer wrote:Came in today, and I'm very impressed. Fit and finish are tight, and the bone pattern is beautiful. I like the little red micarta liner they used too, sets it off. Came out of the box shaving sharp. I've got the small single blade lock back coming too, and after seeing this, I think I will snag the whole series. (six in all)

Good looking knife Toejammer.
I've had my eye on these also. Rough Rider recently added a seventh (7th) knife to this "Buckshot Series" A Cotton Sampler, It measures a 4-1/8" closed.
Picture is posted in the recent 2017 Smokey Mountain Christmas Catalog SMKW.com Page #119.
All 7 are available for under $100.00 total. ::nod::
The 20 year shield is striking also.
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan
Toejammer

Post by Toejammer »

Old Folder wrote:
Toejammer wrote:Came in today, and I'm very impressed. Fit and finish are tight, and the bone pattern is beautiful. I like the little red micarta liner they used too, sets it off. Came out of the box shaving sharp. I've got the small single blade lock back coming too, and after seeing this, I think I will snag the whole series. (six in all)

Good looking knife Toejammer.
I've had my eye on these also. Rough Rider recently added a seventh (7th) knife to this "Buckshot Series" A Cotton Sampler, It measures a 4-1/8" closed.
Picture is posted in the recent 2017 Smokey Mountain Christmas Catalog SMKW.com Page #119.
All 7 are available for under $100.00 total. ::nod::
The 20 year shield is striking also.
Can't say I'm all shot in the arse about that pattern,...but....I must....posses...them....all !!! ::facepalm::
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee

Return to “Chinese-made knives”