What about Cold Steel's 20PBL "Peacekeeper" II knife?

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
Captain O

What about Cold Steel's 20PBL "Peacekeeper" II knife?

Post by Captain O »

I've been eyeing Cold Steel's 20PBL Peacekeeper II 5.5" drop point 4116 German Steel blade 4.25" handle Scandi grind knife? I have been watching all sorts of Youtube videos. The opinions of this offering have been extremely positive and I see it as useful in the kitchen, on the street, and in the field. The reviews show this knife coming from the box as almost "scary sharp" and is easy to keep that way. Those that have used it in the field on fish, fowl and other game have been moe than pleased with its performance. For less than $27.00 delivered to my door, I can't see where I could go wrong with the blade.

Does anyone have any experience with either the Peacekeeper II or III (the shorter blade version of the knife)?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Attachments
Cold Steel.jpg
Captain O

Re: What about Cold Steel's 20PBL "Peacekeeper" II knife?

Post by Captain O »

Captain O wrote:I've been eyeing Cold Steel's 20PBL Peacekeeper II 5.5" drop point 4116 German Steel blade 4.25" handle Scandi grind knife? I have been watching all sorts of Youtube videos. The opinions of this offering have been extremely positive and I see it as useful in the kitchen, on the street, and in the field. The reviews show this knife coming from the box as almost "scary sharp" and is easy to keep that way. Those that have used it in the field on fish, fowl and other game have been moe than pleased with its performance. For less than $27.00 delivered to my door, I can't see where I could go wrong with the blade.

Does anyone have any experience with either the Peacekeeper II or III (the shorter blade version of the knife)?

Inquiring minds want to know!
P.S. Thanks to the moderator that posted the picture. ::tu::
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

I received my 20PBL Peacekeeper II knife today. It looks great, is razor-sharp and It isn't hard to draw from the long "Secure-Ex" (Kydex) sheath. I like the knife a great deal. It is, however, a big knife. I wish that I could carry this inverted on my left side to "draw down" and away. (It won't stay on my 2" belt, so I need to get a "web" belt for it to fit). This is going to require more adjustments to some of my accouterments. ::facepalm::

I'll keep everyone posted.
deltaboy

Post by deltaboy »

Good looking knife ::tu::
Keep Near the Cross.

Return to “Chinese-made knives”