It came in the mail today
I have not looked it over with a magnifying glass - - too much other stuff going on.
1. This is a BIG SUCKER ! It certainly won't be a "casual wear" pants pocket knife.
2. It is made in Pakistan
3. The frames and bolsters are brass.
4. The polishing and fit is extremely fine
5. I don't see any sign of any pins through the bolsters so I expect they are glued.
6. The "damascus" blade (razor) isn't real smooth (like the Case I have) but is real - not etched.
7. The handles are some kind of stag and are fitted fairly well to the bolsters.
8. Really strong back spring but the blade sits too high when closed. making the knife about 1 1/2" wide and has a tiny bit of the tip of the sharpened blade exposed. Also the razor style of blade has a sharp corner sticking way up out of the slot and that would make it a knife that requires it to be carried in a sheath.
Summary - - for less than $25.00 it was worth it to discover the pros and cons. I will post some pics later. These won't be collectors but could be considered working knives.
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.