schrade custom series, anyone got any,

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

schrade custom series, anyone got any,

Post by zed6309 »

I picked this whittler up a while ago and would love to see other models, anyone got any ::tu::

my whittler,
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
tc3500

Re: schrade custom series, anyone got any,

Post by tc3500 »

Here is one.....has a little filework on the backspring, and I like the matchstrike pulls.
Attachments
Picture 003_33%.JPG
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by zed6309 »

thats nice tc, mine doesnt have the file work :(
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
johnnierotten

Post by johnnierotten »

Those are cool looking. :) ...is the MOP or abalone real?
johnnierotten

So far,So good...So What!!
junebug

Post by junebug »

not sure if this is one or not???? got it a LONG time ago from skyler.......
cool lil Uncle Henry Schrade stockman ...... 8)
Attachments
knife pix 014.JPG
knife pix 015.JPG
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
nevada

Post by nevada »

I have six different of this series. Don't know how many are in the series. My favorite is a 5" toothpick. This series looks alot like the Rough Rider Stoneworx series. The design, material and bolsters are almost exactly alike. I have fourteen different in that series. The stoneworx boxes have a checkerboard pattern using the knife colors. Have a hunch they're all made in the same factory. The knife shown in the post below yours is from the Schrade Classic series. I have six of those as well. Also don't know how many are in the series. They are a step up in finish. The blades are more highly polished and have alot of filework. These knives really gleam. They come in a nice little black box with a white slip that protects it . They all have a little black pouch the knife slips into. You don't see alot of these two Schrade series on Ebay. They may have been discontinued. There are still quite a few Stoneworx models available. Shop around if you are looking to buy. The prices vary widely. If you like turquoise check out the Rough Rider Brian Yellowhorse series. They have solid turquoise handles. I have twelve of that series. A couple other nice Schrades are the sp4 and sp5. The Colt exotic line are worth looking at as as well. Don't be put off by the made in China stigma. They can make just about any quality knife the vendor asks them to. Even Case is making some of their knives there with the same guarantee as USA made. Gotta go. Both my typing fingers are seizing up.
knifetime

Post by knifetime »

I had the swayback congresses and gave it to my brother as a gift. It was a nice little knife for what I paid for it"$19.99"came in a nice gift box.
-"...and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby If the iron be blunt,and he do not whet the edge,then must he put to more strength....Ecclesiastes 10 10 ;So the good book says
sharpen your knife !!!
Haycon1

Post by Haycon1 »

My grandfather had this one in a box left in his closet, i found it while going through everything after he passed.
I havent found another like it anywhere online, wondering if anyone here knows anything
Attachments
20170914_191406.jpg
20170914_191412.jpg
20170914_191419.jpg
20170914_191435.jpg
deltaboy

Post by deltaboy »

I got a Serpentine Stockman in Black Water Buffalo bone scales.
Keep Near the Cross.

Return to “Chinese-made knives”