Great Knives-Little Money

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
WillyCamaro

Re: Great Knives-Little Money

Post by WillyCamaro »

You are very close Edge. I wouldn't say, Canada didn't have the balls. We raised over 1,000,000 solders out of 15,000,000 people during WWII, fought on all fronts, and served with distinction on all fronts. But you are right about not big enough military. If it has not been for the USA most of the free countries today would still be in the dark ages, ruled by tyrannical people. Like Dave Ramsey likes to say, "America may have it's problems, but baby, we've got it made! You can do any thing you want to do (within reason)".
I have to apologize for us Canadians guys! I don't feel that way in the least about America. I say God bless America and Canada! No matter how tough things may seem, we live in the best countries, at the best time in history, the world has ever seen!
Mom is right. We Canadian's are really pitiful, all full of our selves. I ask Roland and Colin, what has a America ever done to you?
That was not good Roland, still blaming Nam on ordinary people, that had no control over crooked politicians (who are to blame for it going so terribly wrong). Everyone suffered from it, no winners, everyone lost.
And trying to equivocate the US to China goes to far. The USA is a free people. China is a brutal dictatorship that rules its citizens with a iron fist. That persecutes Christians, Jews, Muslim Minority. Doesn't allow free speech. No free elections. Controls the economy completely. Jails and executes dissidents on a whim. Commits acts of sabotage world wide against free countries. Funds and instigates acts of terrorism world wide. Steals intellectual property as much as it wants. No respect for other countries sovereignty. I can go on and on. Remember Tiananmen Square anyone? Just look at what's going on in Hong Kong right now.
I think i'll get off my soap box now and get ready for bed.
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Ivoryman

Re: Great Knives-Little Money

Post by Ivoryman »

We love Canada over here. Just a line in the forest between us and them. Of course some on the north side of the border may have problems reasoning logically, as some do here, but that's not Canada's problem, it's the choice people choose. But they are free to choose that and it's not about Canada, it's about China. I don't mind my dollars going to Canada and say Grohman, I do mind them going to China. Look what China does to Chris Reeves knives. Blatantly steals their ideas, designs, construction and even their copyrighted trade mark. And they don't compensate Chris Reeves for it either, they just steal like the criminals they are. They are thieves and liars and the enemy of freedom, democracy, and decency. Canada is not the enemy, even if some of their people hack the US.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Chinese-made knives”