The Riders gettin' settled in.

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
SwedgeHead
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

The Riders gettin' settled in.

Post by SwedgeHead »

Picked up a new desk and cabinet set over the weekend and as bonus side affect the Rough Riders found a new home, with a lock even.
I think this is the first time they have been out of their box liners all at the same time, I'll have to get a shot with the knives out next.
::ds::

Picked up another today and it's on the way, the Outdoorsman series RR1326 Swinguard in tobacco bone. (Sweet... and it's not gonna be the last)
Its crazy that you can have such fun so cheap.
Stay tuned .
Attachments
RR's.JPG
SwedgeHead
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: The Riders gettin' settled in.

Post by SwedgeHead »

Maybe this post can get moved to th RR forum, I missed that. ::tu::
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

That RR1326 Swinguard in tobacco bone is sooooo tempting. It's all about the acorn shield and tobacco bone. I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning. ::drool::
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
SwedgeHead
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by SwedgeHead »

jerryd6818 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:21 pm That RR1326 Swinguard in tobacco bone is sooooo tempting. It's all about the acorn shield and tobacco bone. I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning. ::drool::
You caught that the acorn has an RR stamp on it too ? Some pics dont show that little detail, sweet dreams. LoL
Dan In MI

Post by Dan In MI »

I wish my knives had such a good place to settle in! ::tu::
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

SwedgeHead wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:06 pm Picked up a new desk and cabinet set over the weekend and as bonus side affect the Rough Riders found a new home, with a lock even.
I think this is the first time they have been out of their box liners all at the same time, I'll have to get a shot with the knives out next.

Picked up another today and it's on the way, the Outdoorsman series RR1326 Swinguard in tobacco bone. (Sweet... and it's not gonna be the last)
Stay tuned .
I’ve had or have most of your inventory in my store, the pipe doctors are very cool, I had 3 of the black widow trappers that one customer in Texas bought all of them, the heavy forge seems to be a knife people don’t notice or care for but it’s outstanding. The plains series are also super nice… of course that’s my opinion
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv
SwedgeHead
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by SwedgeHead »

JamieinWV wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:09 pm
SwedgeHead wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:06 pm Picked up a new desk and cabinet set over the weekend and as bonus side affect the Rough Riders found a new home, with a lock even.

Stay tuned .
I’ve had or have most of your inventory in my store, the pipe doctors are very cool, I had 3 of the black widow trappers that one customer in Texas bought all of them, the heavy forge seems to be a knife people don’t notice or care for but it’s outstanding. The plains series are also super nice… of course that’s my opinion
Jamie, totally agree with you on the Heavy Forge series, you have to appreciate the look but its very cool. I have a old Hammer Brand with the same tooling marks, forging, hammering - whatever ya wanna call it - and they are both "striking" haha . I'll have to take a pic of the two together.
JamieinWV
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by JamieinWV »

SwedgeHead wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:57 am
JamieinWV wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:09 pm

Stay tuned .
Jamie, totally agree with you on the Heavy Forge series, you have to appreciate the look but its very cool. I have a old Hammer Brand with the same tooling marks, forging, hammering - whatever ya wanna call it - and they are both "striking" haha . I'll have to take a pic of the two together.
I’ll post some pics of the less popular ones…
If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!" - Yosemite Sam
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, “Those who can count and Those who can’t”
www.allaboutpocketknives.com/jamieinwv

Return to “Chinese-made knives”