I am having a make offer sale?

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: I am having a make offer sale?

Post by Mossdancer »

Hi: Do I think it needs improvements, of course it does! However I made some sales, Was it a success ? I made a few bucks. There are a couple offers still pending. Other than that My Make offer sale is cordially ceased, stopped, quashed, Kiboshed, quit, Stopped, ended,gave up on, you name it. As Of now..
July 31.2019 at 8:12 A.M. Pacific Time.
Mossdancer

To all the friendly's Thank you and to all the not so friendly's Thank you also. Without critiques we would not have a constitution and freedom of speech.
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

It was interesting and fun in my opinion, thanks again, Moss! ::handshake::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Mossdancer I for one thought it was fun. Glad it's over as my will power was slipping. ::nod:: ::nod::
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Doglegg;
Had a few nice ones. The original Gerber FH, The big Gerber engraved. The cold steel twister, darn I cant turn around and look on the floor. The rope knives the marlin spikes, And the rest. They might eventually reach my store. A second reason for the sale. Most all now know where a particular knife they saw is located if they want it they can contact me if im here. Who knows I may just have a large photo from time to time for that reason. Haunph(sic) maybe more of a success than I thought. I don't know how to spell Haunph. Would you believe that is a word as my spell correcter did not show it in RED,Actually that is Bryans' spell correcter.
moss
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
9ball

Post by 9ball »

Hi WB....... :lol:
Where You At Now? :lol:
Some Folks Just Like To Make Things comp'Ukated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
e-hell me @gmail NSA approved ::sneaky::
9Balls
My Oath as an American Army Soldier did not come with an expiration date.
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

Mossdancer wrote:Doglegg;
Had a few nice ones. The original Gerber FH, The big Gerber engraved. The cold steel twister, darn I cant turn around and look on the floor. The rope knives the marlin spikes, And the rest. They might eventually reach my store. A second reason for the sale. Most all now know where a particular knife they saw is located if they want it they can contact me if im here. Who knows I may just have a large photo from time to time for that reason. Haunph(sic) maybe more of a success than I thought. I don't know how to spell Haunph. Would you believe that is a word as my spell correcter did not show it in RED,Actually that is Bryans' spell correcter.
moss
I sent another P.M. Moss. Thanks
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”