Christian Books and some Business Books, just pay shipping.

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Christian Books and some Business Books, just pay shipping.

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I managed a Christian bookstore for several years back in the 1980’s. Then I went on the road traveling IN,OH,MI as a representative to Christian bookstores for about 30 different companies for a few years. So my book collection is pretty massive. I need to clear some room out. I am offering the following groups of books for free. Just pay the shipping charges and they are yours.
Understand that if you want a particular book, you need to take the entire bundle. I will ship it the cheapest way possible.
I sorted them by theme, family, spiritual warfare, marriage, Bible study, business and youth group/ church, etc.
Most of these titles are very old. But one thing I learned in the Christian bookstore business, is that there are new Christians discovering old things all the time.
PM me or email me if interested and we can arrange shipping and payment.
Thank you.
Mark
Attachments
IMG_5085.jpeg
IMG_5086.jpeg
IMG_5087.jpeg
IMG_5088.jpeg
IMG_5089.jpeg
IMG_5090.jpeg
IMG_5091.jpeg
IMG_5094.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Christian Books and some Business Books, just pay shipping.

Post by Mumbleypeg »

PM sent

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”