American Rifleman magazines

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
tongueriver

American Rifleman magazines

Post by tongueriver »

I have 348 plus one original NRA National Rifleman magazines, from December of 1945 through 1976, with 1966 and 1967 missing. Available as a lot, media mail, $348 plus the shipping to CONUS. You could never get this collection this cheap anywhere else. Awesome content. The December 1945 issue is free. These are from back in the day when the magazines were about people and guns, not about hate politics. Just my opinion. I hate to get rid of them but my house is swollen with what some people might call clutter, or, heaven forbid, 'hoarding.' I am not interested in trades at this time.
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: American Rifleman magazines

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

I just want to wish you good luck on your endeavour Cal. When my dad passed away a few years back he had every American Rifleman issue going back to the early 1940s. We advertised them, tried to sell them, tried to give them away, and couldn't. Finally the whole pile, many boxes worth went to paper recycling.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: American Rifleman magazines

Post by Colonel26 »

I’ll second OC. Out of my budget, but I bet they’re darn interesting What a collection.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”