WTB: Baseball Cards - Especially Pre-1980 Dodgers

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

WTB: Baseball Cards - Especially Pre-1980 Dodgers

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

My son has a small baseball card collection and if any of you guys have some old cards squirreled away, I might be interested in buying some for him. He's a huge Dodger fan and he's especially interested in pre-1980 Topps Dodger cards. Or, any teams from the 50s/60s/70s.
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
fergusontd

Re: WTB: Baseball Cards - Especially Pre-1980 Dodgers

Post by fergusontd »

::dang:: I had pre 1966 baseball cards, appox 5-6000, sold them for $25. I had alot of '48-'59 in good to mint condition. Alot of rookie cards for now hall of famers. ::bad_day:: Still regret it. ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"
donjr

Post by donjr »

I think I may have a few, some even with autographs. PM me your address and you can have them for Free! donjr
Jeffinn
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jeffinn »

I have tons of cards but none are for baseball. Mine are NASCAR, Basketball and Wrestling.
Hey … it’s a pocketknife for gosh sakes. I’m not selling the Mona Lisa….Bullitt4001
https://www.jfinamoreknives.com
http://www.secondlifeknives.com
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

ftd: We all have stories like that about things we had and got rid of for peanuts. Many years ago I once saw a "toy collector" magazine on the shelf of a newstand and on the cover was a specific Hot Wheels car that I had as a kid and had sold at a garage sale for a quarter. The caption over the picture was "The Most Valuable Hot Wheels Car"... ::facepalm::

donj: PM sent!
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
eveled

Post by eveled »

Yep. I sold an entire H.O. train set from the 50's for $20. ::dang::

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”