WANTED: Cedar lumber

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
muskrat man
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

WANTED: Cedar lumber

Post by muskrat man »

looking for some cedar boards around 3/16 or 1/4" thick 3"+ wide 6"+ long (the bigger the better, I can cut to size). Need to make some sharpening stone boxes and am out of cedar pm me with what ya got
Custom knives, repair, restoration & embellishment
Certified Hubertus, Taylor, & Schrade repairman past and present
http://www.muskratmanknives.com
https://www.facebook.com/Muskratmanknives
keithlong

Re: WANTED: Cedar lumber

Post by keithlong »

Hey Kaleb,
I am headed out of town tomorrow morning, will be back late Sunday, let me look in the shop then and see what I have.
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

PM inbound
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon
RobesonsRme.com

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

Try your local flea/antiques malls, searching for an old cedar hope chest or chifferobe.

You'll have all the cedar you might need for quite some time.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”