Harly Davidon and Motorcycle Collectibles

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
leggo

Harly Davidon and Motorcycle Collectibles

Post by leggo »

I'm looking to trade for pocket knives. 14 - New in the box 1/18" scale Harley Davison die cast metal and plastic with rubber tires models. These are H.D. licensed. Also 9 not in the box , all H.D. except 1 Triumph , 1 inline 4 cyl. Indian , and 1 Ducati . 3 new in the package Johnny Lightning Evel Knievel die-cast metal toys ,
18 Harley Davidson licensed trading cards , 1 Matchbox custom motorcycle new in package. Will trade all for decent condition U.S. and Euro. knives .

I also have a 80 C.I. 1980 Harley Davidson Electra-Glide for sale. All new S&S from the cam up ,barrels ,heads , pistons ,valve train ,Jims push rods ,Andrews b+ cam ,Pertronix electronic ignition , S&S Super Carburator , old school cigar type mufflers with fishtails,solo seat,p pad. Bike comes with all the factory accessories fairing and windshield , rear fender rack ,travel trunk ,new in the box police style windshield (fork mounted) , owners manual , shop manual ,it still has the original license plate. I've owned it for 20 years I'm the second owner, all receipts for it. It's electric and kick start. Runs excellent.

PM me if enterested , I can send pictures of the bike also.
Attachments
20160123_121330_resized[1].jpg
20160123_121349_resized[1].jpg
20160123_121410_resized[1].jpg
20151014_095642[1].jpg

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”