Rail Road, Trains

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
leggo

Rail Road, Trains

Post by leggo »

I've got O and HO gauge train stuff to trade for knives. BNSF,UNION PACIFIC ,SANTA FE Real Rail Road lanterns , territory maps , reverser keys , calendars ,engineer and conductor log books , trainman study and test instructional work books , coffee mug , safety award lapel pins , key chains ,spikes , First Aid kits , and really too much to list here .
A Lionel Adriatic Express layout set with the locomotive , tender car , caboose ,and three cars , track , derail section and cross tee section ,transformer controllers . I DO NOT have the box . This set was produced only one year 1946 , so it is a rare one that is appraised at $750.00 from the TCA if it's in mint condition. Honestly I would rate this set as a 6 to 7 out of 10. I've also got die cast cars and NASCAR #8 , #24 collectibles , motor cycles , etc.
Collectible condition U.S. and European folders , some bowies and hunters is what I'm looking to trade for. Elephants , Sunfish , Scout knives , tear drops , canoes , cheetahs , Russ locks , butter beans , or ? Maybe you've got a bunch of duplicates on common shell knives like Imperials , Utica , Contento ,Supreme , Providence , NY knife Co. , KAMP-KING , FOREST MASTER , CAMP KNIFE type stuff ? Or maybe a few really nice CASE or GEC Elephants or ? I'm not into tacticles . PM me if interested .
Attachments
20151014_102304[1].jpg
20151014_103125[1].jpg
20151014_101556[1].jpg
20151014_101500[1].jpg
espn77

Re: Rail Road, Trains

Post by espn77 »

Did you get rid of your train stuff? Keith
leggo

Re: Rail Road, Trains

Post by leggo »