WTB: LEE loaders for shotgun

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
muskrat man
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

WTB: LEE loaders for shotgun

Post by muskrat man »

looking for lee loaders in 10 ga 3 1/2", 12 ga 2 3/4", 20 ga 2 3/4"

will buy cash or have plenty of knife and non knife related trading stock.
Custom knives, repair, restoration & embellishment
Certified Hubertus, Taylor, & Schrade repairman past and present
http://www.muskratmanknives.com
https://www.facebook.com/Muskratmanknives
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: WTB: LEE loaders for shotgun

Post by Mossdancer »

MM:
Hi, I do not have any spares but I just yesterday saw one that I passed up it was a 12 x 2 3/4. If you are still in need let me know as I do see them every now and then. Out here they generally run from 12-20 bucks at sales. If I find you cal. you can have it for what I pay plus postage. Do you still need Cedar, as you know it is pretty proliferate out here. It would probably to ship it in the raw state than it is worth. If still needed give me max dimensions and quantity. I think I could ship a 12 inch x 12 inch in a large USPS pri flat rate container for about 20 dollars. If you have a saw with 12 -16 inch jaws you might come out ahead. Western red is pretty spendy when marketable. Damn, you have grown from a teen to darn near middle aged doing what you do. Congratulations.
moss
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
fergusontd

Re: WTB: LEE loaders for shotgun

Post by fergusontd »

I have a Mec 650 N 12 gauge reloader, and resizer press. New Mec bottles and plenty of tools. $250.. ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”