Knives for Marbles

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
Berryb

Knives for Marbles

Post by Berryb »

I have some pretty good knives I'd be willin' to trade for good marbles. Not much interested in cat's eyes or other newer marbles. But send a pic and show me what you've got.
As for the wrenches; these are all in the 6 to 7 inch range. What I'm lookin' for are smaller ones,, I know Coes made a 4 3/4 inch one. I obviously like the 6 inch ones but they're pretty common. Thanks for lookin'
Bruce
Attachments
DSC_0028 (2).JPG
DSC_0029 (2).JPG
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Knives for Marbles

Post by treefarmer »

PM headed tour way.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
millern

Post by millern »

I know your post is a year old. I collect knives and marbles. I may have some good marbles that you may be interested in. I have some duplicate oxblood Akros, some good (I think) Peltiers and some nice Marble Kings. What are you looking for and what sort of knives do you have?
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

millern wrote:I know your post is a year old. I collect knives and marbles. I may have some good marbles that you may be interested in. I have some duplicate oxblood Akros, some good (I think) Peltiers and some nice Marble Kings. What are you looking for and what sort of knives do you have?

Since this thread has some age to it, if you don't get a response from Berryb pretty soon, I'd suggest sending him a private message. He may not see your post on this thread.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Berryb

Post by Berryb »

millern; PM and e-mail sent. thanks
Bruce
Rotten

Post by Rotten »

Berryb wrote:millern; PM and e-mail sent. thanks
Bruce
Berryb sent you a pm.
Trace
Jody744
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Jody744 »

millern wrote:I know your post is a year old. I collect knives and marbles. I may have some good marbles that you may be interested in. I have some duplicate oxblood Akros, some good (I think) Peltiers and some nice Marble Kings. What are you looking for and what sort of knives do you have?
What ever happened??? Inquiring minds would like to know!
"I like Case, Queen, S & M, Fightn' Rooster and many more."
(quote stolen from one of Jody Brown's posts)
Berryb

Post by Berryb »

Jody; Been gone for 3 months. I never heard back from Millern. I just sent to Rotten.
Bruce

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”