Trade Bead Necklace

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
joeradza
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Trade Bead Necklace

Post by joeradza »

I acquired this magnificent trade bead necklace from Charlie Campagna a while back. Needless to say it took something very special to get him to part with it. I am offering it for what I feel that particular knife might sell for today.
A little backstory. Three years ago I remarried after being single for nearly 40 years. I was very lucky to find this woman, but as a bonus she had two sons. The younger one who is turning 12 this week has given this old man a booster shot of youth. I will use the funds from this sale to celebrate with him. That is the only reason the necklace is available. It’s hard to describe what it feels like to be a dad again after all these years but suffice it to say it’s a love that only God could have granted me. Here is an opportunity to own a very special piece from an icon and at the same time know that you have helped me celebrate the birthday of a youngman who means the world to me.
It is $350 knives not included
Attachments
20F565DA-569B-42C0-8115-CBC6A0EB5A89.jpeg
joeradza
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Trade Bead Necklace

Post by joeradza »

SOLD

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”