Bulldog knife pick

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bulldog knife pick

Post by doglegg »

Targetman wrote:Hey Doglegg. Where is that picture of the standing Bulldog knife pick you had coming? We are all waiting!!! If we don't see pictures it didn't happen! Hee Hee.
Laziness on my part. When you are doing nothing most of the time it is hard to get everything in. I guess I'll try to do something today and get it done. Thanks for the reminder Targetman. ::handshake::
DSCN5654.JPG
DSCN5656.JPG
Targetman

Post by Targetman »

That's a great looking pick. Now keep an eye out for the double dog head pick. One will show up soon!
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

I need to get the one's I have out and take a pic of them all together to remind myself of what I don't have. Thanks for the encouragement. ::tu:: ::handshake::
Targetman

Post by Targetman »

Hey doglegg, did you pick up the two dog head Bulldog knife pick listed on EBay for your collection? Didn't want to post before auction ended...didn't want to jinx you on bidding!
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Targetman wrote:Hey doglegg, did you pick up the two dog head Bulldog knife pick listed on EBay for your collection? Didn't want to post before auction ended...didn't want to jinx you on bidding!
No Sir, I missed that one. And also my funds were committed to an Ivory Bulldog copperhead that should be in my mail box today. Hope it gets here safely and I can get some pic's pretty quick. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. ::handshake::
Targetman

Post by Targetman »

Thats ok, ivory is GOOD!!!!

Return to “European-made knives”