Ten Bulldogs

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Ten Bulldogs

Post by Quick Steel »

Mike, I realized that if I didn't get this done today it would take me a week to get it done.

To discover what happened to the tenth Bulldog go to the Mostly True Stories thread, 3/23/17, Knife brings tears.
P1020539.JPG
P1020538.JPG
P1020536.JPG
XX Case XX

Re: Ten Bulldogs

Post by XX Case XX »

Very nice QS. Those are beautiful knives. Thank you for sharing with us. So are you now searching for #11 Bulldog? ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Always seaching. :) A favorite is the apple coral scout. It even has a thumb stud for one hand opening.
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

What is this one? It seems to have some purple in the color. I like that one. ::tu:: ::nod::

"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

On the color, I see the purple you are referring to in the OP but this is a trick of reflected light. I say that because I have gone over it in hand with a magnifying glass and I am unable to detect any color other than brown. Granted, my eyesight is less than stellar. The original seller called it a barlow. To me it is clearly a Trapper and a good one at that. Above the Standing Dog on the tang is the year 1996.
Attachments
P1020544.JPG
P1020542.JPG
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Quick Steel wrote: To me it is clearly a Trapper and a good one at that.
Very nice. Thank you for sharing those. That's a great group of knives you have there. ::tu:: ::nod::

Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Thanks Mike. Just now I bought a Bulldog Stag Copperlock from an AAPK store-Sanders Knives-that has many BDs. I'll show it when it arrives.
The "number 10" MOP Whittler I gave away is now listed at $250 which made me catch my breath. ::doh:: ::dang::

Return to “European-made knives”