salesman sample

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
possum127

salesman sample

Post by possum127 »

I'm about to go crazy. I've tried to search everywhere to find some info on this knife. I can't find anything. I want to sell it but I don't know what kind of price to put on it. If anyone would have any ideas about this knife I would greatly appreciate it.
Attachments
DSC00432.JPG
DSC00433.JPG
DSC00434.JPG
DSC00437.JPG
olderdogs1

Re: salesman sample

Post by olderdogs1 »

I would value it around $100.00. It is a 4th generation knife with the standing dog. The limited editions Parker made are not highly valued as there were so many special editions. Looks like a nice knife. Just don’t believe it will bring big bucks.

Tom
possum127

Post by possum127 »

Thank you very much for your help. I knew it was 4th generation. I just thought the handle material might help the price. I don't even know what I paid for it about 15 yrs. ago. I couldn't find it listed anywhere. I really appreciate the info.
Loose Arrow

Post by Loose Arrow »

possum127 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:31 pm I'm about to go crazy. I've tried to search everywhere to find some info on this knife. I can't find anything. I want to sell it but I don't know what kind of price to put on it. If anyone would have any ideas about this knife I would greatly appreciate it.
::handshake::
Hello,
I know it's a long shot but is this still available?
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Loose Arrow wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:50 am
possum127 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:31 pm I'm about to go crazy. I've tried to search everywhere to find some info on this knife. I can't find anything. I want to sell it but I don't know what kind of price to put on it. If anyone would have any ideas about this knife I would greatly appreciate it.
::handshake::
Hello,
I know it's a long shot but is this still available?
Your best bet is probably to send him a PM or email. He hasn’t logged in here since August. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26698

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “European-made knives”