COA's

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
kootenay joe

Re: COA's

Post by kootenay joe »

Adog, as Phil has said above, i hope you understand than none of this 'fooling around' is directed at you. However it does show you the status given to C.O.A.'s by experienced collectors. I am fairly sure that as you gain more experience with knife collecting you will loose interest in C.O.A.'s and focus on the knife alone, not the paperwork.
I wish that knives had always been sold wrapped in a waxed paper, no box. Then i would not feel that i had to keep the box of every new knife i buy. I don't want to be a box collector and storing them takes up too much space.
I also hope that the fooling around does not inhibit you from asking more questions. Every member here is equally appreciated. Whether novice or seasoned collector, all have something positive to share.
kj
SteelMyHeart85420

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

Well spoken, Roland. I also hope I wasn't too harsh with my "funnin' ". Stick around and learn from the many fine collectors here, Adog
RalphAlsip

Post by RalphAlsip »

Adog, what kind of knives do you have and are wanting to get COA's for?

There is person named Creig Moore who administers the "Case Knife Collectors" group on Facebook. I believe Creig offers a service to provide a COA for Case Knives - not sure if he does for other brands. I can't vouch for Creig's services because I haven't used them. Please PM me if you are interested in getting a link to the Facebook group so you can get in touch with Creig. Creig might know someone who could help you if he can't.

For what it's worth, I agree with the opinions that have been expressed saying that COA's are not valued by most collectors, but if you want COA's for your knives go then go for it.
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Check with Parker Knife Collector Service.That is who most likely put out the COA.
Roger

Return to “European-made knives”