No Coon on Wikipedia

Colonel Coon Knives were made by Adrain A. Harris, Mr. Harris started making fixed blade knives as a hobby in the 60's, in 1976 he became the only authorized field repairman in the U.S. for Schrade, a few months later he became the only authorized repairman for Kissing Crane and J.A. Henckels in the United States, in 1978 he founded Tennessee Knife Works Inc. in his home town of Columbia, Tenn. and began making Colonel Coon Knives the old style a true bench made or handmade pocket knife. In 1988 he sold his manufacturing processes to W.R Case & Sons and retired.
donnie44

No Coon on Wikipedia

Post by donnie44 »

Although I am a knife, collector/Trader/Seller ,in that order I am a history buff, when I started researching Colonel Coon It has nothing in Wikipedia, I am not versed on this enough to create a Colonel Coon page, but I feel some of you long time coon hunters are. This does not cost anything and it's history should not be forgotten. This would help any new coon hunters, Thanks, Donnie
XX Case XX

Re: No Coon on Wikipedia

Post by XX Case XX »

Try this: http://www.colonelcoon.net/. It's the Unofficial Colonel Coon Collectors website. Lot's of good information there.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...

Return to “Colonel Coon”