4 Blade stockman

Colonel Coon Knives were made by Adrain A. Harris, Mr. Harris started making fixed blade knives as a hobby in the 60's, in 1976 he became the only authorized field repairman in the U.S. for Schrade, a few months later he became the only authorized repairman for Kissing Crane and J.A. Henckels in the United States, in 1978 he founded Tennessee Knife Works Inc. in his home town of Columbia, Tenn. and began making Colonel Coon Knives the old style a true bench made or handmade pocket knife. In 1988 he sold his manufacturing processes to W.R Case & Sons and retired.
bkazz5

4 Blade stockman

Post by bkazz5 »

Here's a new one for me. An original Coon in a 4 blade stockman pattern. Anyone else seen one of these?
Attachments
4 blade stockman back.jpg
4 blade stockman front.jpg
timgreene48

Re: 4 Blade stockman

Post by timgreene48 »

I love it! ::groove::
mnstuff

Post by mnstuff »

Cant wait to see it.
MrBlister

Post by MrBlister »

That one reminds me of a Ben Wells made COON.. Ben was to Adrian, what Robin was to Batman.. After Coon construction officially ended,, Ben had some parts and created several knives... Tonya Hinch wud know the answer to this quandry.. I'd urge you to contact her.. I know this much.. that AINT no Super Coon Congress as pictured on the COON website..Considering Ben had a hand in building bout 11/10ths of all COONS, its NO bad thing that he 'may" have built yours.

HET

http://colonelcoon.net/index.php?nav=articles&id=7

Return to “Colonel Coon”