CSC D'Holder - Buffalo Horn Bowie Hunter

Former Schrade President Walley Gardner and principal Joe Hufnagel joined with nine master cutlers to form a group of US craftsmen with over 300 years of combined knife making experience to create Canal Street Cutlery. It was first located in upstate New York where a long and rich tradition of quality knife making dates back to the 19th century. Unfortunately, the company closed its doors in 2015, but not before making some great knives. The brand was resurrected in 2018 as Canal Street Cutlery Co-Op & focused on making very small batches of high quality traditional knives. As a Co-Op, it was owned by the knife makers who worked there. Unfortunately, the business model couldn't hold up & the entity again ceased production.
Djsteve

Re: CSC D'Holder - Buffalo Horn Bowie Hunter

Post by Djsteve »

New to the site. Hate to immediately revive an old post, but I purchased a Canal Street Cutlery D'Holder buffalo horn bowie like the one mentioned above several years ago. It has been stored in a temp and humidity controlled enclosure and has the original box and packing. I've been making room for a few new pieces and have been trying to sell it, I've had it priced at far below what I paid online several times with not a single interested party. Ideas on the best place to list this item for sale?
Chase
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Chase »

You can state here what you would be willing to sell it for!
Djsteve

Post by Djsteve »

IMG_20130208_151652_683.jpg
$200 firm.
Canal Street Item # 179923
D' Holder Buffalo Horn Bowie
Original box and packaging
Only been used for temp and humidity controlled display.
Djsteve

Post by Djsteve »

IMG_20130208_151817_844.jpg
#357 in series.

Return to “Canal Street Cutlery”