Straight Razor

This forum is for the straight razor collectors among us. Please stop by and share your knowledge, show off your razors, ask questions, or just look around.
Sut Tatersaul

Straight Razor

Post by Sut Tatersaul »

I have not learned how to correctly navigate this great forum, and didn't find a thread on straight razors, but it's a knife of sorts, and I just found my old one, the one of my youth. It has been stashed away since "Hector was a pup". It is the first razor that I ever shaved with. I soon replaced it with a safety razor, and that, with an electric razor. It was used for a while around 72 years ago, and neglected ever since. The handles are made of a sort of shell, celluloid, or plastic of some kind, and are about shot. in looking the razor over, I found that it was marketed by a local town business, called Pabst & Kohler - Columbus, Ohio, on one side of the blade, and No_ 51- Made in Germany, on the other side. It is not in very good shape, but brings back memories of a long gone, good ol'e time, in my life. Here is a picture of that old relic.
Sut Tatersaul
Attachments
DSC01674.JPG
It's Mind Over Matter, If You Don't Mind, It Don't Matter
tjmurphy

Re: Straight Razor

Post by tjmurphy »

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

God Bless America - Though I don't know why he would want to.

Return to “Straight Razor Collector's Forum”