RESCUED ROOSTERS

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
jmam7516

RESCUED ROOSTERS

Post by jmam7516 »

I have just come by a good number of Fight'n Rooster knives. These knives came from a Master Dealers estate. I had an opportunity to acquire a number of knives from this estate about a year and a half ago and these were found by the family during a recent clean-up. I am really not too keen on Roosters so I thought I would put it put there to see if any collectors were interested. I have about a hundred pieces including pearl, stag, horn, bone, multi-blade, miniatures, Captains, tobacco leaves, gold blades, fixed boot knives, club and Christmas knives . . . Now this estate sat empty for some time and storage conditions were less than ideal. So, the pieces range from mint to i don't know if they can be saved. The family has told me that the gentleman knew Frank Buster personally and I have seen some very low production pieces come from this estate, so there may be some rare gems. If anyone has any interest or is looking for a specific piece drop me a line I may have it. Thanks

I am currently working thirds so if I do not respond right away don't get discouraged . . . it might take a day.
John
Adog

Re: RESCUED ROOSTERS

Post by Adog »

Looking for a Mother of Pearl sunfish with the battle axe shield. Thanks Adog I am a new member looking for a start to a collection. Thanks again for your help

Return to “European-made knives”