Saying goodbye to Mama

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
eveled

Re: Saying goodbye to Mama

Post by eveled »

I’m sorry I didn’t see this sooner. I’ll dedicate a full Rosary to your mother father you and your family. Good bless you all.
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

My condolences Tim to you and your family God bless. ::pray::
Beavertail

Post by Beavertail »

Mama's funeral was last Friday and it was a beautiful service.
It was a graveside service with the family it was a great healing experience.
Now I have the job of getting her house back in order and it's a bit overwhelming.
She was an avid collector too and she has over 200 salt and pepper shakers at least 150 various ceramic chickens.
She also has a complete 63 piece set of William Rogers silver set she bought in the fifties that's never been used.
She also has 10 sets each of Churchill pink and blue willow dishes never used. I know a lot of people when a family member passes puts away their belongings so they don't have to look at them, but I'm going to keep her house just like she had it.
Here's Mama's tribute page posted by the funeral home. The photo of her was taken two weeks ago, the last time she went to the grocery store with me.https://www.sosebeefuneralhome.com/obit ... rationWall
Tim
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

So sorry for your loss, and thankful for the closeness y’all seem to have as a family. Blessings, and peace on you all through Christ our Lord.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Beavertail

Post by Beavertail »

Colonel26 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:52 pm So sorry for your loss, and thankful for the closeness y’all seem to have as a family. Blessings, and peace on you all through Christ our Lord.
Thank you very much! ::handshake::
Tim

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”