Prayers for the Weather

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Prayers for the Weather

Post by dlr110 »

Most of us have been through or seen the aftermath of devastating storms. I've been through hurricanes on land and at sea and they are nothing to take lightly. Many people will have their lives changed in the coming hours as Hurricane Ian moves up the Florida Peninsula. AAPK members please be smart, be safe and be here when the storm passes.

Heavenly Father we lift up all those living in the path of this terrible storm. Lord if it is possible please take away the power and strength of this storm. Protect those in it's path and even though they may lose material things, Lord protect their lives and the lives of their loved ones. As you interceded in the days of the Apostles we asked that you do so today. Calm the storm, rescue those that would parish and may they give all glory and praise and honor to you Lord, for it's in the powerful name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Visit my website: Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/
Meridian_Mike

Re: Prayers for the Weather

Post by Meridian_Mike »

I am in agreement with you David.... Amen!
There is potential for a LOT of hurt and devastation when this storm hits Florida. Something that hasn't happened in that area for 100 years.

Holy Father, we pray more that anything that everyone will escape this storm with their lives. Homes can be rebuilt and possessions can be replaced but loss of life is for ever. Please keep everyone safe.
In the Holy name of our Lord Jesus we pray.
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”