Emergency Call To Prayer...

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
WillyCamaro

Emergency Call To Prayer...

Post by WillyCamaro »

"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Emergency Call To Prayer...

Post by kennedy knives »

Amen ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Gone2Three
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Gone2Three »

Thank you Willy....and AMEN ::tu::
wlf

Post by wlf »

AMEN
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Thanks for posting that Willy.
That was an ugly thing to see. The thing that was really scary was that the police force didn't not stop it. Outside evil forces took note of that and saw how easy it was to take over the building. This can NOT happen again.
Yes, our country needs our prayers..... DAILY... not just once or twice but EVERY DAY we need to pray for the healing of our country.
Biden and Harris have a HUGE responsibility to work toward the healing of the civil unrest.
Our country is strongly divided into 2 non-compromising civil groups.
If Americans don't soon come back together and STAND as Americans, then our country will soon fall.
Pray for the uniting of America, we have to pray daily that our elected leaders will LEAD and help heal the civil strife in America.
Let's pray daily for the healing of America.
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
::pray::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”