I lost a friend last Friday

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
Meridian_Mike

Re: I lost a friend last Friday

Post by Meridian_Mike »

TPK wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:54 pm
It's also pretty scary. If you imagine what good shape & health he must have been in and he lost the fight against Covid 19 in one week. :shock:

I'm out of shape, overweight, unhealthy eater, high blood pressure, smoker, ect. :shock:
Scary! ::paranoid:: Very scary! ::facepalm::
That is the very same thing that keeps sticking in my mind.....
My wife (a nurse) says there can be a set of symptoms that go from a severe cold all the way to extreme respiratory distress. Who knows what it will be like if you get exposed and come down with a case?
Scary stuff!!!!
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

Condolences to his family and friends. ::pray::
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Meridian_Mike wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:05 pm
TPK wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:54 pm
It's also pretty scary. If you imagine what good shape & health he must have been in and he lost the fight against Covid 19 in one week. :shock:

I'm out of shape, overweight, unhealthy eater, high blood pressure, smoker, ect. :shock:
Scary! ::paranoid:: Very scary! ::facepalm::
That is the very same thing that keeps sticking in my mind.....
My wife (a nurse) says there can be a set of symptoms that go from a severe cold all the way to extreme respiratory distress. Who knows what it will be like if you get exposed and come down with a case?
Scary stuff!!!!
Well, that does it. We have to put are absolute trust in the Lord, for only he knows what will be. Times like these, fully surrender yourself too the Savior, and he will watch over us, his children. Bad things may happen in this life, but HE will always be there for us. Have faith brothers! For Christ shed his precious blood on the cross for you, me, us all. So that we may be fully forgiven of are sins, are rebellion against Him who sits on the throne. And we may become his precious children, pure white as snow. And we will one day reign with Him, at his right hand, for ever and ever, amen.
God Bless you all!
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

.......well said, willy!!!!............. ::tu:: ::tu::.................

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”