Todays scripture...

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
WillyCamaro

Re: Todays scripture...

Post by WillyCamaro »

Isaiah 53:3-4
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

830 odd years before His death, and resurrection...

Amen ::pray::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

And this is the reason why...

1 Timothy 2:5-6
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

::pray::
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

::nod::

Isaiah 53:5-6
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Winston Churchill

us2

Post by us2 »

It’s the truth that makes us free !! Thanks Willy
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Yesir brother, ::nod::

And a most welcome to the Scriptures thread sir!
Glad you could drop by to share are Lords word, welcome any time.
::handshake::
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Sorry I haven't updated this week brethren, been busy busy busy!
So watch out,
Coming hard 'n fast now.
::tu::

Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Amen!
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Peter,
I'm doing it!

1 Peter 2:2-3
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

::ds::
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

My new favorite scripture...
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Amen, and Amen.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Doing & done Brother Paul.

Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

And to anyone who rejects The Lord, His Word,
Here's what David says to you.

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Heed these words.
For you are on the path of damnation, headed straight to the lake of fire. You're in rebellion against the Most High God, the one who created you, who breathed His own breath of Life into you.
Yet you rebel against Him.

You fool!

Repent from your sins, and believe on the Lord Jesus Chirst! You will be saved from the wrath to come! Because the Lord is soon returning to judge is world in fire and judgement.
Only by turning from your rebellion against Him, and accepting His Son as your personal Lord & Savior, can you be saved from you sins, and inherit the gift of eternal life.
And it's the gift that twas payed by Christ shedding His precious blood on the cross, for you, out of His beyond mercy & love for you.

Claim your inheritance that is freely offered to you, He won it for you 2000 years ago.

Otherwise you are the fool.
Winston Churchill

Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Thanks Willy!

"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Your most welcome Mike.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Amen Peter, Amen.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Romans 5:6-8
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Lord,
You call, I follow.
Let it be so.

Luke 9:23-24
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

Thy will be done.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Lord,
I believe!

Hebrews 1:3
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Praise God!
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Romans 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Amen, and Hallelujah!
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Another Amen & Hallelujah!
::pray:: ::ds:: ::handshake::
Winston Churchill

Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

YES!!

Thanks for posting Willy!

doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Meridian_Mike wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:04 pm YES!!

::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod::
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Thank you Mike & dogg, glad I could be of service.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: and that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: after that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-11)
Winston Churchill

Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Excellent passage from Paul the Apostle.....

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Thank you Mike; yes, it certainly is most fitting, for everything stated beforehand.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Most interesting Paul, it hasn't dawned on me like this before... Much more to ponder about...
::hmm::
Winston Churchill

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”