Prayer for my Daughter-in-Law.

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Prayer for my Daughter-in-Law.

Post by doglegg »

djknife13 wrote:Melody is back in the hospital. She had her first appt. with the heart doctor today and he admitted her for tests tomorrow morning. Melody is short of breath and really tired. They are going up a vein in her arm and that procedure is very painful and it appears the stints aren't doing all they should. She is determined to get out for their daughters conformation on Sunday and the conformation party was suppose to be on Saturday. That probably won't happen even with Jane and I helping. Looks like more prayer is needed. Thanks again. ___Dave
And for your grand son as well and of course for Melody.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Dave, we'll continue to pray for her. ::pray::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Post by Paladin »

Dave,
Prayers sent up for you and your family. ::pray:: ::pray::

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Our Prayers Dave..
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

Thanks again for your prayers. Melody is back home. They did some tests and decided the heart was doing OK and an infection around the heart was messing with the numbers a little, but wasn't unexpected or too unusual and can be handled at home. The Dr. told her to go ahead with their daughter's conformation party and that she should be able to carefully do her day care so after a two day detour all is back on track, at least for now. ___Dave
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

djknife13 wrote:Thanks again for your prayers. Melody is back home. They did some tests and decided the heart was doing OK and an infection around the heart was messing with the numbers a little, but wasn't unexpected or too unusual and can be handled at home. The Dr. told her to go ahead with their daughter's conformation party and that she should be able to carefully do her day care so after a two day detour all is back on track, at least for now. ___Dave
Good news

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”