Update on Stagman's Wife

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
#goldpan

Update on Stagman's Wife

Post by #goldpan »

Fellas this is hard to write. So at Will's request I am going to copy his email to me from last night. Its hard to type this.... We have been trading emails for months about a knife project. I don't have words for Will's loss, So I'll let Will tell you in his own words....

"Tell the AAPK crew she died at 6 20 AM MST on 1-7-18 with me laying next to her in a recliner and holding her hand....we did that always while walking around when we went some where, store, parking lot, etc.... We will also discuss that W-49 project we want to do together in future with the Elk rack I have....matching 49's bud !!!.......and also the spirit knife you have made for me and gonna ship tomorrow Randy....
I just cannot speak of her without loosing it yet...took me 1/2 hr or more to write this....47 yrs married tommorow...3 yrs going steady...engaged from 15 yrs old in 10th grade high school...never once,, either of us
thought of breaking up at all...buddies we were..I could talk, cuss, spit, anything and act like I do with my ONLY Trusted 100% 2 good 30-40 yr long friendships I have with 2 long standing buddies...Darold and Ham
Would you do me a favor and ""copy and paste this email in the Upper Room on AAPK""...they been praying for her (PAM)....you will see the posts...and I appreciate it so much they need to know...I owe it to them all.....damm fine bunch,, this AAPK crew....special thanks to Dale and Garry....
maybe make a new post so they all understand what happened....to painfull to write again as I am gonna short out keyboard with water
this Spirit Knife you have made for me and gonna send tommorow COULD NOT HAVE COME at a better time in my whole life
Thanks Randy...I will let ya know when it gets here....Bless Ya Bud
Will"
I'll post more on Will's Spirit knife in the appropriate forum....
sam eib

Re: Update on Stagman's Wife

Post by sam eib »

She is in a better place now! So sorry to hear about this.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

It's tough enough for those who just tolerate their mate. I can't imagine what it's like for those who LOVE their mate down in the deepest regions of their soul. How does one cope with something like that. I don't know you Will but a sadness takes over my soul for your loss. Take your time. Grieve, then carry on with her memory always there for the tough times.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Very difficult to read, Will, but you two were very fortunate to have each other. God bless you and your family.
Joe
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Sorry for your loss.My prayers are with you, and God bless.
Roger
btrwtr
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by btrwtr »

So sorry for your loss.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wayne

Please visit My AAPK store https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/btrwtr
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

So sorry for your loss Stagman, it all about your wonderful memories now, may you find peace in them. Rip Mrs. Pam, God bless.
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

So sorry to read this.My wife and I also have been married for 48 years and she is recovering from open heart surgery so losing her has been a real threat for me these past few months. I have been in prayer for you and Pam all through this and will continue to hold you up in prayer. God is sovereign and His ways are above ours and trying to figure out all the whys in this life are impossible. What you and Pam had and still have, is way beyond what nearly all others on this earth dream of having, and that in itself makes it so sad when it changes from earthly to eternal. I pray that our concern can somehow help you through this.____Dave
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Godspeed Will.....trust in God and he will help you find your way and strength again. ::pray::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Will, I've been following this issue and am thankful there are men on the AAPK forum that do honestly care. I could copy djknife13's post to you, just change the years to 51 and my wife's open heart to 5 years ago and we are in the same boat. We must recognize, as Dave so perfectly stated, "God is sovereign and His ways are above ours...". God bless you for sharing from the depths of your heart, your feelings for your dear wife.
Praying God's comfort for you at this sad time.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Dear Will,

Like others here at AAPK I shed more than a few tears when I learned of Pam's passing. You and Pam were blessed with so many years together, years of profound love. Though painful your separation, I firmly believe, is a temporary thing. Now is a time for grieving because she has gone on ahead of you for a while. But there will be a future day when you reunite and your joy and Pam's joy will be boundless and forever. May the Lord of us all strengthen and bless you my friend.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Sorry for the big hole in your life that once was so wonderfully filled. As the old song says, take your burden to the Lord and leave it there.
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

........sorry to hear this news, will continue to remember you in my prayers...... ::handshake:: .................
SteelMyHeart85420

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

There are no words....my condolences, though it seems far too hollow.
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Sorry to hear of the loss, may she rest in peace!!
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Will, I am so sorry to hear of Pam's passing.
This life is but a vapor and very soon you will be reunited with Pam, I know that is true.
Blessings my friend, I will keep you in my prayers.
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
LongBlade

Post by LongBlade »

My deepest sympathies for your loss, and hope you find strength & comfort at this time....
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

So sad to read this. Will, I have no words that can comfort you right now. Just know that we here at AAPK are thinking about you, and praying for you. Pam is not suffering anymore, and you got to be with her when it was her time. That's small consolation, but it is something not everyone is able to do. I am sure the grief is too new right now, but at some point, you will be able to look back and smile fondly of all the years you had together. Until you meet once again.

My condolences on your loss.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Will my heart goes out to you in this time of sadness and grief. I've been praying for you and will continue to ask God to give you strength and the peace that passes understanding. You've got a lot of folks here that truly do care what you're going through. God bless you.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Sorry for your loss Will.. You and your family will continue to be in our prayers.. God speed..
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
RobesonsRme.com

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

Oh, Will. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your dear wife and partner in life.

Take care of yourself and your extended family.

Know that we here will continue to lift you up in prayer.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

My sympathies Will.
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
deltaboy

Post by deltaboy »

Prayers sent ! Sorry for your Loss!
Keep Near the Cross.

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”